Rating the Marvel villains so far on a scale from Excelsior (good), to No-Prize (could be explained that they’re either good or bad), to Bullpen Floor (bad): Iron Monger: Excelsior Abomination: No-Prize Loki: Excelsior Red Skull: Excelsior Whiplash: Bullpen Floor Justin Hammer: Excelsior Loki again: Excelsior Mandarin: Excelsior Dark Elf what’s-his-name: Bullpen floor Hydra Conspiracy: Excelsior Ronan: Bullpen Floor Nebula: Excelsior Ultron: No-Prize Did I miss anyone?
There goes Cruise.
ReplyDeleteIs that really a headline? It's a bit "dog bites man" isn't it?
ReplyDeleteYeah I couldn't help but chuckle at that when I watched this last night. :D
ReplyDeletea hilarious jab.
ReplyDeleteI gotta wonder why everyone else blew up but Jessie didn't though. Was it because of a lack of, or because of their faith?
ReplyDeleteBecause he's in-between god and the devil. The others were too far one direction. And Cruise is just an asshole.
ReplyDeleteMarshall Burns just a throw-away gag on the show.
ReplyDeleteI mean my comment was just a throw-away gag too
ReplyDelete