Rating the Marvel villains so far on a scale from Excelsior (good), to No-Prize (could be explained that they’re either good or bad), to Bullpen Floor (bad): Iron Monger: Excelsior Abomination: No-Prize Loki: Excelsior Red Skull: Excelsior Whiplash: Bullpen Floor Justin Hammer: Excelsior Loki again: Excelsior Mandarin: Excelsior Dark Elf what’s-his-name: Bullpen floor Hydra Conspiracy: Excelsior Ronan: Bullpen Floor Nebula: Excelsior Ultron: No-Prize Did I miss anyone?
Is it on the work tab?
ReplyDeleteYes, and it's a length of service dinner, and I'll get a gift card out of it so I shouldn't complain.
ReplyDeleteSo far I keep dodging those. I did go bowling at the last thing and even had fun, but dinners are the worst. :-)
ReplyDeleteCasey G. That's the spirit. Now ask for the liquor list.
ReplyDeleteTwo beers and Game of Thrones talk loosen the tongue.
ReplyDeleteJust think of it as a skill challenge. Nothing but social skills...
ReplyDeleteBeer gives you advantage on the roll.
ReplyDelete