Nigel Clarke Actually I love Zardoz. It is a great, creative sci-fi story told through a weird, drug-addled 70's lens. One of the few movies I would like to see a remake of, if just for the modern boob action.
Random idea for high-lethality D&D campaigns: Character death unlocks new classes and races. Maybe useful in “special snowflake” campaigns where no one reads your carefully crafted setting material. Instead you roll it out piecemeal as PCs bite the dust. “I really want to play a saurian warlock…sure, I’ll take a drink of that mystery potion.” Someone probably thought of this before.
Hey, I'm using Jeff and Brendan's 20 questions to help me get a feel for my upcoming Perdition campaign. Never done it before. Highly recommended. http://jrients.blogspot.com/2011/04/twenty-quick-questions-for-your.html http://www.necropraxis.com/2012/02/24/20-quick-questions-rules/
I'm just glad it wasn't the shot from Zardoz.
ReplyDeleteI can post the red nappy picture too, if you want.
ReplyDeleteNigel Clarke that is also a shot from Zardoz.
ReplyDeleteI was thinking of the notorious as I've never had the misfortune to see the whole film.
ReplyDeleteNigel Clarke Actually I love Zardoz. It is a great, creative sci-fi story told through a weird, drug-addled 70's lens. One of the few movies I would like to see a remake of, if just for the modern boob action.
ReplyDeleteThat seems to make everything all better. Right?
ReplyDelete