I Dyson Logos'd my tablet home screen. Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps July 16, 2016 I Dyson Logos'd my tablet home screen. Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments Simon ForsterJuly 16, 2016 at 9:11 AMThat's pretty cool.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyBen L.July 16, 2016 at 9:36 AMWowReplyDeleteRepliesReplygregory bJuly 21, 2016 at 5:26 AMThat's a good point, Daniel Swensen! Also reminds me that I haven't seen any googly eyes from Dyson Logos in a bit.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyDyson LogosJuly 21, 2016 at 7:25 AMI moved at the end of May and haven't unpacked the googly eyes yet.Which is tragic.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplygregory bJuly 21, 2016 at 9:44 AMI would weep, Dyson, but I have no eyes with which to do so.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
That's pretty cool.
ReplyDeleteWow
ReplyDeleteThat's a good point, Daniel Swensen! Also reminds me that I haven't seen any googly eyes from Dyson Logos in a bit.
ReplyDeleteI moved at the end of May and haven't unpacked the googly eyes yet.
ReplyDeleteWhich is tragic.
I would weep, Dyson, but I have no eyes with which to do so.
ReplyDelete