A red legged seriema named Flash. They played the Flash Gordon theme as he ran out. These birds run 40 miles per hour and pick up their prey and smash it on the ground. Not enough D&D monsters do that.
Your Beat 'em Ups! Give them to me! My daughter and I have played the hell out of X-Men on my PS3. I'm bored! She's not, she could blow up sentinels with Storm all day long. Are there other button-mashers out there that: -Have a playable female character (so Ninja Turtles are out) -Available on PS3 -Multiplayer I'm aware Dungeons & Dragons: Shadows of Mystara comes out in June. Can't wait. But until then, I need something new since I can't listen to "Nothing stops the Blob!" again.
Rating the Marvel villains so far on a scale from Excelsior (good), to No-Prize (could be explained that they’re either good or bad), to Bullpen Floor (bad): Iron Monger: Excelsior Abomination: No-Prize Loki: Excelsior Red Skull: Excelsior Whiplash: Bullpen Floor Justin Hammer: Excelsior Loki again: Excelsior Mandarin: Excelsior Dark Elf what’s-his-name: Bullpen floor Hydra Conspiracy: Excelsior Ronan: Bullpen Floor Nebula: Excelsior Ultron: No-Prize Did I miss anyone?
Teeny tiny terror bird!
ReplyDeleteHe was smashing the shit out of a plastic alligator toy. It was great.
ReplyDeleteI did create a Giant Secretary Bird as a creature for Exalted, once.
ReplyDeleteRelated:
ReplyDeletehttp://imgur.com/gallery/rmad4
Animated gif or it didn't happen
ReplyDeleteCorrection not enough D&d monster USED to do that.
ReplyDelete