First day of 7th grade. Had to really dress up because she has an away swim meet after school and the coach requires they show up at the rival school looking their best. Otherwise it would have been a T-shirt and shorts.
Random idea for high-lethality D&D campaigns: Character death unlocks new classes and races. Maybe useful in “special snowflake” campaigns where no one reads your carefully crafted setting material. Instead you roll it out piecemeal as PCs bite the dust. “I really want to play a saurian warlock…sure, I’ll take a drink of that mystery potion.” Someone probably thought of this before.
Hey, I'm using Jeff and Brendan's 20 questions to help me get a feel for my upcoming Perdition campaign. Never done it before. Highly recommended. http://jrients.blogspot.com/2011/04/twenty-quick-questions-for-your.html http://www.necropraxis.com/2012/02/24/20-quick-questions-rules/
Looking great! Good luck to her at school and the meet!
ReplyDeleteTerrific!
ReplyDeleteIs that middle school or end of grade school for you guys?
ReplyDeleteGood luck!
ReplyDelete