Riker always struck me as that guy at Starfleet Academy that I wouldn't want to hang out with, because he'd be, "Gee, guys, I don't know... We could get in trouble."
Your Beat 'em Ups! Give them to me! My daughter and I have played the hell out of X-Men on my PS3. I'm bored! She's not, she could blow up sentinels with Storm all day long. Are there other button-mashers out there that: -Have a playable female character (so Ninja Turtles are out) -Available on PS3 -Multiplayer I'm aware Dungeons & Dragons: Shadows of Mystara comes out in June. Can't wait. But until then, I need something new since I can't listen to "Nothing stops the Blob!" again.
Rating the Marvel villains so far on a scale from Excelsior (good), to No-Prize (could be explained that they’re either good or bad), to Bullpen Floor (bad): Iron Monger: Excelsior Abomination: No-Prize Loki: Excelsior Red Skull: Excelsior Whiplash: Bullpen Floor Justin Hammer: Excelsior Loki again: Excelsior Mandarin: Excelsior Dark Elf what’s-his-name: Bullpen floor Hydra Conspiracy: Excelsior Ronan: Bullpen Floor Nebula: Excelsior Ultron: No-Prize Did I miss anyone?
Riker always struck me as that guy at Starfleet Academy that I wouldn't want to hang out with, because he'd be, "Gee, guys, I don't know... We could get in trouble."
ReplyDeleteI could see that. But Riker's the guy that you should want to hang out with. He just comes across to me as really bland. He's beige.
ReplyDeleteDaniel Swensen you weren't stolid before the beard.
ReplyDeleteHaircut made me trim the beard too.
ReplyDelete