Your Beat 'em Ups! Give them to me!
Your Beat 'em Ups! Give them to me! My daughter and I have played the hell out of X-Men on my PS3. I'm bored! She's not, she could blow up sentinels with Storm all day long. Are there other button-mashers out there that: -Have a playable female character (so Ninja Turtles are out) -Available on PS3 -Multiplayer I'm aware Dungeons & Dragons: Shadows of Mystara comes out in June. Can't wait. But until then, I need something new since I can't listen to "Nothing stops the Blob!" again.
Marilyn Hagerty approved.
ReplyDeleteIts the first week of raiding for the new Warcraft expansion, so I am going to play WoW tonight. Yes I am a bad roll20 gamer....
ReplyDeleteMike McCarthy Ones with old parents and Irish mothers do. Not my choice. I wanted to take them someplace nice but they insist that I don't spend a lot of money.
ReplyDelete