Your Beat 'em Ups! Give them to me! My daughter and I have played the hell out of X-Men on my PS3. I'm bored! She's not, she could blow up sentinels with Storm all day long. Are there other button-mashers out there that: -Have a playable female character (so Ninja Turtles are out) -Available on PS3 -Multiplayer I'm aware Dungeons & Dragons: Shadows of Mystara comes out in June. Can't wait. But until then, I need something new since I can't listen to "Nothing stops the Blob!" again.
sub
ReplyDeleteThank you, Casey! Just a few days ago, I read the review here: https://armymenwargaming.wordpress.com/2016/06/17/review-one-hour-wargames-by-neil-thomas/
ReplyDeleteThis sentence made me curious to see more of the book: The real treasures in this book are the scenarios, which are not only adaptable to any historical period, but to other games, as well
Yeah, I am not very good with scenarios, so that's a big draw.
ReplyDeleteCasey G. A while ago I bought 5 Parsec From home and it does have a simple set of tables to generate scenarios with different goals. I hope to give that scenario generation system a try soon (possibly using Warstuff to play the scenario).
ReplyDeleteevandro novel you can read as much of One Hour Wargames as you want on the Google Play books preview. I think it's worth a purchase. It really reduces all the roll to hit, roll to damage, roll to save etc. down to one simple d6 roll. I'm pretty convinced that this sort of game is not only fast, but would provide satisfying results too.
ReplyDeleteDaniel Davis this is the Into the Odd of Wargames.
ReplyDeleteCasey G. Just bought the book. I am looking forward to read the scenario section and I will also have a look at the rest :)
ReplyDelete