Throwback Thursday Four years ago I rescued this snapping turtle before it could get run over. Picked it up with a snow shovel and took it back to the creek.
Random idea for high-lethality D&D campaigns: Character death unlocks new classes and races. Maybe useful in “special snowflake” campaigns where no one reads your carefully crafted setting material. Instead you roll it out piecemeal as PCs bite the dust. “I really want to play a saurian warlock…sure, I’ll take a drink of that mystery potion.” Someone probably thought of this before.
Hey, I'm using Jeff and Brendan's 20 questions to help me get a feel for my upcoming Perdition campaign. Never done it before. Highly recommended. http://jrients.blogspot.com/2011/04/twenty-quick-questions-for-your.html http://www.necropraxis.com/2012/02/24/20-quick-questions-rules/
Your throwback Thursday is from when you "threw back" a snapping turtle?
ReplyDeleteGood things come to those who care for the small beings of this world.
ReplyDeleteThis being was not small!
ReplyDeleteCute!
ReplyDeleteI did the same thing on the way to work last year. It kept trying to kill me. Hehe. You are welcome You ungrateful green bastard. :D
ReplyDelete