Your Beat 'em Ups! Give them to me! My daughter and I have played the hell out of X-Men on my PS3. I'm bored! She's not, she could blow up sentinels with Storm all day long. Are there other button-mashers out there that: -Have a playable female character (so Ninja Turtles are out) -Available on PS3 -Multiplayer I'm aware Dungeons & Dragons: Shadows of Mystara comes out in June. Can't wait. But until then, I need something new since I can't listen to "Nothing stops the Blob!" again.
What is that? It looks like Final Liberation, but prettier.
ReplyDeleteArmageddon: Da Orks
ReplyDeleteJeremy Duncan Slitherine put out a hex based 40k thing a little while ago. See RPS here: https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2014/12/05/wot-i-think-warhammer-40000-armageddon/
ReplyDeletethey're right the Titans should be a lot bigger but it looks like fun and something my machine could actually handle (I'm looking at you, Witcher sequels!).
ReplyDeleteGod, I miss Final Liberation. I picked it up again from GoG when I lost my disc but I couldn't get the sound and magnificently cheesy FMV to work.
ReplyDeleteYeah, this will run on anything.
ReplyDeleteAnd that thing had an awesome soundtrack: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSmZ-cHyFIw
ReplyDeleteJeremy Duncan might be worth trying again - I'm able to get FL vids working in the current build/patch.
ReplyDeleteand the sound fx/music works too?
ReplyDeleteYeah. A little bit of d8fficulty with the opening cinematic and it crashes a bit, but much more stable than earlier I think.
ReplyDelete