Random idea for high-lethality D&D campaigns: Character death unlocks new classes and races. Maybe useful in “special snowflake” campaigns where no one reads your carefully crafted setting material. Instead you roll it out piecemeal as PCs bite the dust. “I really want to play a saurian warlock…sure, I’ll take a drink of that mystery potion.” Someone probably thought of this before.
Hey, I'm using Jeff and Brendan's 20 questions to help me get a feel for my upcoming Perdition campaign. Never done it before. Highly recommended. http://jrients.blogspot.com/2011/04/twenty-quick-questions-for-your.html http://www.necropraxis.com/2012/02/24/20-quick-questions-rules/
And a fox to hunt the chicken, and a bear to hunt the fox, and then a man, the most dangerous game of all.
ReplyDeleteRamanan S that last bit is a bit of a myth:
ReplyDeletehttp://www.theonion.com/article/maverick-hunters-human-beings-as-prey-plan-not-as--1878
Casey G. set it all on fire.
ReplyDeleteGlue traps, then fire.
ReplyDeleteTheir ancestry is really on display when they've got a mammal in their beak.
ReplyDeletei found chickens will fight for hours over squid rings
ReplyDeleteGolden Sebright Bantam. Love those little chickens.
ReplyDeleteUpgrade for the cockatrice... petrified mice seem a lot less messy.
ReplyDelete