Casey G. I believe that in the original, the use of "make strong" is the verb for making something smoother and fit for purpose by continual wearing away and abrading... winters in Northern Japan are no picnic apparently...
Random idea for high-lethality D&D campaigns: Character death unlocks new classes and races. Maybe useful in “special snowflake” campaigns where no one reads your carefully crafted setting material. Instead you roll it out piecemeal as PCs bite the dust. “I really want to play a saurian warlock…sure, I’ll take a drink of that mystery potion.” Someone probably thought of this before.
Hey, I'm using Jeff and Brendan's 20 questions to help me get a feel for my upcoming Perdition campaign. Never done it before. Highly recommended. http://jrients.blogspot.com/2011/04/twenty-quick-questions-for-your.html http://www.necropraxis.com/2012/02/24/20-quick-questions-rules/
Yeah, it's lovely out. :-/
ReplyDeleteMy scraper is in my car though. Luckily we had that frost last week and I had to get it out.
ReplyDelete"Cold wind and snow make strong people." Saito Sensei
ReplyDeleteThe Sensei didn't have to drive our roads.
ReplyDeleteDislike.
ReplyDeleteOk, full on blizzard now.
ReplyDeleteI dodged rush hour and just got home. Driving was almost fine, but I'm SW.
ReplyDeleteOof
ReplyDeleteI like your hat.
ReplyDeletePlease send some this way!
ReplyDeleteCasey G. I believe that in the original, the use of "make strong" is the verb for making something smoother and fit for purpose by continual wearing away and abrading... winters in Northern Japan are no picnic apparently...
ReplyDelete