Your Beat 'em Ups! Give them to me! My daughter and I have played the hell out of X-Men on my PS3. I'm bored! She's not, she could blow up sentinels with Storm all day long. Are there other button-mashers out there that: -Have a playable female character (so Ninja Turtles are out) -Available on PS3 -Multiplayer I'm aware Dungeons & Dragons: Shadows of Mystara comes out in June. Can't wait. But until then, I need something new since I can't listen to "Nothing stops the Blob!" again.
Rating the Marvel villains so far on a scale from Excelsior (good), to No-Prize (could be explained that they’re either good or bad), to Bullpen Floor (bad): Iron Monger: Excelsior Abomination: No-Prize Loki: Excelsior Red Skull: Excelsior Whiplash: Bullpen Floor Justin Hammer: Excelsior Loki again: Excelsior Mandarin: Excelsior Dark Elf what’s-his-name: Bullpen floor Hydra Conspiracy: Excelsior Ronan: Bullpen Floor Nebula: Excelsior Ultron: No-Prize Did I miss anyone?
I believe this is World War One v2.0
ReplyDeleteWhich one starts with a misunderstanding over an underwater drone?
ReplyDeleteChris Carpenter I think that's the Earth-Minbari War.
ReplyDeletePossibly either:
ReplyDeleteTAIWAN THEATERWIDE
or
PACIFIC MANEUVER
List of all of them:
ReplyDeletehttps://www.reddit.com/r/movies/comments/24ujzq/for_fans_of_the_movie_wargames_a_list_of_all_the/
Global Thermonuclear War is missing?
ReplyDeleteThose are the scenarios within Global Thermonuclear War, not the list of games. All end in MAD.
ReplyDeleteAh okay.
ReplyDeleteComputers have come a long way. They're all running.
ReplyDelete