Man-eaters of Tsavo. Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps December 28, 2016 Man-eaters of Tsavo. Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments cole longDecember 28, 2016 at 3:39 PMeerieReplyDeleteRepliesReplySandy J-TDecember 28, 2016 at 3:58 PMThere's a Stuff You Missed in History Class episode about these beasties that will scare you silly.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyCasey G.December 28, 2016 at 4:17 PMI'll have to look that episode up.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyRon EdwardsDecember 28, 2016 at 4:29 PMI know the people who did the exhibit and wrote the related book. Highly recommended.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyPaul CzegeDecember 28, 2016 at 5:07 PMI've seen that exhibit, I think. Where are you? Chicago? Cleveland?ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyCasey G.December 28, 2016 at 5:38 PMChicago at the Field Museum.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyPaul CzegeDecember 28, 2016 at 5:41 PMI think there's a movie about it too. With Val Kilmer maybe?ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyCasey G.December 28, 2016 at 6:51 PMAnd Michael Douglas. I remember liking it.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyOli JefferyDecember 29, 2016 at 1:59 AMThe Ghost and the Darkness. William Goldman wrote it, and there's the story of a better, lost version in Which Lie Did I Tell.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
eerie
ReplyDeleteThere's a Stuff You Missed in History Class episode about these beasties that will scare you silly.
ReplyDeleteI'll have to look that episode up.
ReplyDeleteI know the people who did the exhibit and wrote the related book. Highly recommended.
ReplyDeleteI've seen that exhibit, I think. Where are you? Chicago? Cleveland?
ReplyDeleteChicago at the Field Museum.
ReplyDeleteI think there's a movie about it too. With Val Kilmer maybe?
ReplyDeleteAnd Michael Douglas. I remember liking it.
ReplyDeleteThe Ghost and the Darkness. William Goldman wrote it, and there's the story of a better, lost version in Which Lie Did I Tell.
ReplyDelete