Your Beat 'em Ups! Give them to me! My daughter and I have played the hell out of X-Men on my PS3. I'm bored! She's not, she could blow up sentinels with Storm all day long. Are there other button-mashers out there that: -Have a playable female character (so Ninja Turtles are out) -Available on PS3 -Multiplayer I'm aware Dungeons & Dragons: Shadows of Mystara comes out in June. Can't wait. But until then, I need something new since I can't listen to "Nothing stops the Blob!" again.
Rating the Marvel villains so far on a scale from Excelsior (good), to No-Prize (could be explained that they’re either good or bad), to Bullpen Floor (bad): Iron Monger: Excelsior Abomination: No-Prize Loki: Excelsior Red Skull: Excelsior Whiplash: Bullpen Floor Justin Hammer: Excelsior Loki again: Excelsior Mandarin: Excelsior Dark Elf what’s-his-name: Bullpen floor Hydra Conspiracy: Excelsior Ronan: Bullpen Floor Nebula: Excelsior Ultron: No-Prize Did I miss anyone?
Probably true. Also, props for playing Canasta- I love that game.
ReplyDeleteI accidently kept a red three. She's not letting me forget it.
ReplyDeleteWow, you are sucking.
ReplyDeleteI could have played it, but I drew two more.
ReplyDeleteOuch.
ReplyDeleteI never played canasta. I hear euchre is big here but no one seems to be playing it.
ReplyDeleteMy wife is also really, really cutthroat about Canasta. Which she learned from her mother and aunt. Hmmmm...
ReplyDelete