Starting map for my western-flavored Perdition campaign.
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Starting map for my western-flavored Perdition campaign. Made with Hexographer and my custom map icons. Hexographer's railroad is stupid big but I didn't feel like drawing one myself.
Random idea for high-lethality D&D campaigns: Character death unlocks new classes and races. Maybe useful in “special snowflake” campaigns where no one reads your carefully crafted setting material. Instead you roll it out piecemeal as PCs bite the dust. “I really want to play a saurian warlock…sure, I’ll take a drink of that mystery potion.” Someone probably thought of this before.
Hey, I'm using Jeff and Brendan's 20 questions to help me get a feel for my upcoming Perdition campaign. Never done it before. Highly recommended. http://jrients.blogspot.com/2011/04/twenty-quick-questions-for-your.html http://www.necropraxis.com/2012/02/24/20-quick-questions-rules/
I'm so psyched you're digging Perdition. I haven't been able to get a game going but I get to hear about YOURS.
ReplyDeleteIt'll be maybe two months or so, but that's ok because there's a few things I feel I need to grasp better that are different from other OSR games.
ReplyDelete