The insane quantities of coke it must have taken to make this sound like a good idea... And then to power them all through it as they filmed it piece by piece and HAD to realize what kind of trash it was...
Dyson Logos I don't know if you've ever listened to the I Was There Too podcast, but it's going to have a crew-member from the Holiday Special on talking about how coked-up everyone was. Not just a rumor/joke!
Your Beat 'em Ups! Give them to me! My daughter and I have played the hell out of X-Men on my PS3. I'm bored! She's not, she could blow up sentinels with Storm all day long. Are there other button-mashers out there that: -Have a playable female character (so Ninja Turtles are out) -Available on PS3 -Multiplayer I'm aware Dungeons & Dragons: Shadows of Mystara comes out in June. Can't wait. But until then, I need something new since I can't listen to "Nothing stops the Blob!" again.
Rating the Marvel villains so far on a scale from Excelsior (good), to No-Prize (could be explained that they’re either good or bad), to Bullpen Floor (bad): Iron Monger: Excelsior Abomination: No-Prize Loki: Excelsior Red Skull: Excelsior Whiplash: Bullpen Floor Justin Hammer: Excelsior Loki again: Excelsior Mandarin: Excelsior Dark Elf what’s-his-name: Bullpen floor Hydra Conspiracy: Excelsior Ronan: Bullpen Floor Nebula: Excelsior Ultron: No-Prize Did I miss anyone?
Did you make a bootleg case for this?
ReplyDeleteIt came with one. Funny quote from George Lucas on the back too.
ReplyDeleteThe insane quantities of coke it must have taken to make this sound like a good idea... And then to power them all through it as they filmed it piece by piece and HAD to realize what kind of trash it was...
ReplyDeleteDyson Logos I don't know if you've ever listened to the I Was There Too podcast, but it's going to have a crew-member from the Holiday Special on talking about how coked-up everyone was. Not just a rumor/joke!
ReplyDelete