Yeah, the names are real, although I had to look them up to make sure, they're mostly paired with totally random sponge shapes. My favorite is the two pterodactyls in a row.
Your Beat 'em Ups! Give them to me! My daughter and I have played the hell out of X-Men on my PS3. I'm bored! She's not, she could blow up sentinels with Storm all day long. Are there other button-mashers out there that: -Have a playable female character (so Ninja Turtles are out) -Available on PS3 -Multiplayer I'm aware Dungeons & Dragons: Shadows of Mystara comes out in June. Can't wait. But until then, I need something new since I can't listen to "Nothing stops the Blob!" again.
Rating the Marvel villains so far on a scale from Excelsior (good), to No-Prize (could be explained that they’re either good or bad), to Bullpen Floor (bad): Iron Monger: Excelsior Abomination: No-Prize Loki: Excelsior Red Skull: Excelsior Whiplash: Bullpen Floor Justin Hammer: Excelsior Loki again: Excelsior Mandarin: Excelsior Dark Elf what’s-his-name: Bullpen floor Hydra Conspiracy: Excelsior Ronan: Bullpen Floor Nebula: Excelsior Ultron: No-Prize Did I miss anyone?
Um, wut?
ReplyDeleteForest Rebock check this out.
Itemirus is a real one.
ReplyDeleteYeah, the names are real, although I had to look them up to make sure, they're mostly paired with totally random sponge shapes. My favorite is the two pterodactyls in a row.
ReplyDelete"Kentrusaurus" isn't real. I think "Dromicosaurus" isn't either.
ReplyDeleteThey went real deep: dromicosaurus is this, thank you Google:
ReplyDeletehttps://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massospondylus
Whitney Delaglio In spanish, but you get the idea:
ReplyDeletehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSxdoqzoKAI
It's missing my favorite dinosaur, staphylococcus.
ReplyDeleteUh.... #doyouthinkhesaurus?
ReplyDelete