I just got a Steam account set up the other day. Of course, my aging Mac laptop isn't really the right hardware for most of it, but I'm not a hardcore gamer anyway.
Rating the Marvel villains so far on a scale from Excelsior (good), to No-Prize (could be explained that they’re either good or bad), to Bullpen Floor (bad): Iron Monger: Excelsior Abomination: No-Prize Loki: Excelsior Red Skull: Excelsior Whiplash: Bullpen Floor Justin Hammer: Excelsior Loki again: Excelsior Mandarin: Excelsior Dark Elf what’s-his-name: Bullpen floor Hydra Conspiracy: Excelsior Ronan: Bullpen Floor Nebula: Excelsior Ultron: No-Prize Did I miss anyone?
Random idea for high-lethality D&D campaigns: Character death unlocks new classes and races. Maybe useful in “special snowflake” campaigns where no one reads your carefully crafted setting material. Instead you roll it out piecemeal as PCs bite the dust. “I really want to play a saurian warlock…sure, I’ll take a drink of that mystery potion.” Someone probably thought of this before.
Stephen Holowczyk Bret Gillan you getting this?
ReplyDeleteI can play as orks so probably. :D
ReplyDeleteI just got a Steam account set up the other day. Of course, my aging Mac laptop isn't really the right hardware for most of it, but I'm not a hardcore gamer anyway.
ReplyDeleteAt some point, I am. I just have so much on my gamer plate.
ReplyDeleteExcited and I'll probably check it out in three years.
ReplyDeleteTactical turn based 40k?
ReplyDeleteYep.
ReplyDeleteInstalling now.
ReplyDeletePlayed a little bit earlier. Pretty solid, though no ork campaign. >:|
ReplyDeleteI played a skirmish so I could play Orks.
ReplyDelete