My feed is full of cosmic horrors this morning. Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps April 12, 2017 My feed is full of cosmic horrors this morning.Originally shared by Hubble Space TelescopeIMAGE HIGHLIGHT: Planetary Nebula MyCn18 http://hubblesite.org/image/398/news_release/1996-07 Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments Khairul HishamApril 12, 2017 at 7:01 AM/winkReplyDeleteRepliesReplyCraig “Tezrak” HatlerApril 12, 2017 at 7:06 AMAnd here I am writing about mind flayers.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyIan ReillyApril 12, 2017 at 7:18 AMAz- Azathoth? Is that you?ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyJames LaMannaApril 12, 2017 at 7:42 AMA great eye, lid-less, wreathed in flame!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyCraig “Tezrak” HatlerApril 12, 2017 at 8:10 AMFrom beyond time and space!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplySteve SigetyApril 12, 2017 at 8:24 AM"I'm keeping my eye on you, Casey G."ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyJeremy MurphyApril 12, 2017 at 8:55 AMLooks like Sauron leveled up...ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
/wink
ReplyDeleteAnd here I am writing about mind flayers.
ReplyDeleteAz- Azathoth? Is that you?
ReplyDeleteA great eye, lid-less, wreathed in flame!
ReplyDeleteFrom beyond time and space!
ReplyDelete"I'm keeping my eye on you, Casey G."
ReplyDeleteLooks like Sauron leveled up...
ReplyDelete