Britons are primed. This is also the unit division of my Arthur-led
Saga warband.
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Britons are primed. This is also the unit division of my Arthur-led Saga warband. Arthur 2 units of six hearthguard 2 units of four mounted hearthguard.
Random idea for high-lethality D&D campaigns: Character death unlocks new classes and races. Maybe useful in “special snowflake” campaigns where no one reads your carefully crafted setting material. Instead you roll it out piecemeal as PCs bite the dust. “I really want to play a saurian warlock…sure, I’ll take a drink of that mystery potion.” Someone probably thought of this before.
Hey, I'm using Jeff and Brendan's 20 questions to help me get a feel for my upcoming Perdition campaign. Never done it before. Highly recommended. http://jrients.blogspot.com/2011/04/twenty-quick-questions-for-your.html http://www.necropraxis.com/2012/02/24/20-quick-questions-rules/
Those look good. Any painting tutorials or tips that you live by? (by which I mean links are fine, not asking you to make me a tutorial)
ReplyDeleteUse a limited palette
ReplyDeletePaint
ink
highlight/drybrush
Done
Ink?
ReplyDeleteAlso called washes, very thinned ink or paint.
ReplyDeleteAh gotcha, I know washes at least.
ReplyDeleteI need to find some good DA paper minis.
ReplyDeletejuniorgeneral.org - Junior General Home Page
ReplyDeleteCasey G. You have been promoted to Hero of the Internet.
ReplyDelete