Looked at them yesterday and they’re covered in feathers now. So I was going to take a new picture but the mama robin divebombed me while I was doing it. https://plus.google.com/photos/...
Rating the Marvel villains so far on a scale from Excelsior (good), to No-Prize (could be explained that they’re either good or bad), to Bullpen Floor (bad): Iron Monger: Excelsior Abomination: No-Prize Loki: Excelsior Red Skull: Excelsior Whiplash: Bullpen Floor Justin Hammer: Excelsior Loki again: Excelsior Mandarin: Excelsior Dark Elf what’s-his-name: Bullpen floor Hydra Conspiracy: Excelsior Ronan: Bullpen Floor Nebula: Excelsior Ultron: No-Prize Did I miss anyone?
Random idea for high-lethality D&D campaigns: Character death unlocks new classes and races. Maybe useful in “special snowflake” campaigns where no one reads your carefully crafted setting material. Instead you roll it out piecemeal as PCs bite the dust. “I really want to play a saurian warlock…sure, I’ll take a drink of that mystery potion.” Someone probably thought of this before.
same
ReplyDeleteEven the nest is ugly.
ReplyDeleteDinosaur ...
ReplyDeletehttps://lh3.googleusercontent.com/TBabL8MgES6md_m1_RE0IN0SSZYfbkEtNRUkANPKQAjOQLLk5eIn--jJw0ivDEJmH325otLx8UE
ReplyDeleteThere are some in a hanging soffit outside of my baby's room.
ReplyDeleteI fucking hate baby birds.
ducklings, chicks, hideous
ReplyDeleteTiny dinos!
ReplyDeleteimages.google.ch - Image: The Dark Crystal | Muppet Wiki | Fandom powered by Wikia
ReplyDeleteI wonder if velociraptor chicks were this ugly? They probably got cute when they puffed up, but I'm guess initially hideous.
ReplyDeleteThe Velociraptor chick in Gregory S. Paul's Predatory Dinosaurs of the World is pretty cute.
ReplyDeleteLooked at them yesterday and they’re covered in feathers now. So I was going to take a new picture but the mama robin divebombed me while I was doing it.
ReplyDeletehttps://plus.google.com/photos/...
Yeah, the pic I took was from a nest at my sister's house. Mama robin wasn't very far away at all, looking down and judging us with her tweets.
ReplyDelete