Noble Knight has these guys I think. But West Wind had exactly what I want for Arthurians. Arthur can only take hearth guards and he's a point himself, so he's actually the smallest model count Warlord.
Rating the Marvel villains so far on a scale from Excelsior (good), to No-Prize (could be explained that they’re either good or bad), to Bullpen Floor (bad): Iron Monger: Excelsior Abomination: No-Prize Loki: Excelsior Red Skull: Excelsior Whiplash: Bullpen Floor Justin Hammer: Excelsior Loki again: Excelsior Mandarin: Excelsior Dark Elf what’s-his-name: Bullpen floor Hydra Conspiracy: Excelsior Ronan: Bullpen Floor Nebula: Excelsior Ultron: No-Prize Did I miss anyone?
Random idea for high-lethality D&D campaigns: Character death unlocks new classes and races. Maybe useful in “special snowflake” campaigns where no one reads your carefully crafted setting material. Instead you roll it out piecemeal as PCs bite the dust. “I really want to play a saurian warlock…sure, I’ll take a drink of that mystery potion.” Someone probably thought of this before.
Sweet!! What war band are you thinking about?
ReplyDeleteBritons. And picts or Romans. Trying to find some reasonably priced minis.
ReplyDeleteThere is no such thing. Get out while you can! :D
ReplyDeleteGripping Beast has some cheep plastic sets
ReplyDeletegrippingbeast.co.uk - SX03 Ceorls (Warriors) (8) 1 Point
Just two pounds sterling per figure, not including VAT and intercontinental shipping! ;D
ReplyDeleteNoble Knight has these guys I think. But West Wind had exactly what I want for Arthurians. Arthur can only take hearth guards and he's a point himself, so he's actually the smallest model count Warlord.
ReplyDelete