Yeah, the pistol skill branch seems pretty good. I have a second sniper now, and I'll probably level her up in that. I wish there was a cowboy hat option :)
Beware of a bug - if you take the stealth option with your Rangers, and it kicks in, all enemies will stop attacking for that fight. I actually had to stop taking that trait on my Rangers. I think it's the 2nd or 3rd ability in the stealth track for Rangers.
you can take all the other abilities in that path, but that one jacks things up. I went through 3 battles, flawlessly, before I realized the aliens never shot at me.
Random idea for high-lethality D&D campaigns: Character death unlocks new classes and races. Maybe useful in “special snowflake” campaigns where no one reads your carefully crafted setting material. Instead you roll it out piecemeal as PCs bite the dust. “I really want to play a saurian warlock…sure, I’ll take a drink of that mystery potion.” Someone probably thought of this before.
Hey, I'm using Jeff and Brendan's 20 questions to help me get a feel for my upcoming Perdition campaign. Never done it before. Highly recommended. http://jrients.blogspot.com/2011/04/twenty-quick-questions-for-your.html http://www.necropraxis.com/2012/02/24/20-quick-questions-rules/
Yeah, the pistol skill branch seems pretty good. I have a second sniper now, and I'll probably level her up in that. I wish there was a cowboy hat option :)
ReplyDeleteI haven't looked at the DLC...but I will tonight.
ReplyDeleteThere are more helmets as you gain experience and/or advanced armors.
ReplyDeleteBeware of a bug - if you take the stealth option with your Rangers, and it kicks in, all enemies will stop attacking for that fight. I actually had to stop taking that trait on my Rangers. I think it's the 2nd or 3rd ability in the stealth track for Rangers.
ReplyDeleteyou can take all the other abilities in that path, but that one jacks things up. I went through 3 battles, flawlessly, before I realized the aliens never shot at me.
ReplyDelete