I remember rolling my (RPG) dice collection trying to get the highest number on each to see how long it would take. Roll whole collection, remove maximums, repeat. I also did a variation where I'd roll everything, and take the lower dice and add them to the higher dice. Anything that maxed out was out of the reroll. Repeat. It was great as a kid. You could watch movies or TV while doing it too.
Rating the Marvel villains so far on a scale from Excelsior (good), to No-Prize (could be explained that they’re either good or bad), to Bullpen Floor (bad): Iron Monger: Excelsior Abomination: No-Prize Loki: Excelsior Red Skull: Excelsior Whiplash: Bullpen Floor Justin Hammer: Excelsior Loki again: Excelsior Mandarin: Excelsior Dark Elf what’s-his-name: Bullpen floor Hydra Conspiracy: Excelsior Ronan: Bullpen Floor Nebula: Excelsior Ultron: No-Prize Did I miss anyone?
She needs more d24s. :)
ReplyDeleteAnd really, don't we all have more dice than we need?
ReplyDeleteI'm not even sure where she got it, Jen Brinkman!
ReplyDeleteMy daughter thinks all my dice ARE her dice. I'm starting to find things all over the house...
ReplyDeleteShe learned it from watching you, Dad!
ReplyDeleteExcellent use of her time. Always important to perform a regular dice inventory.
ReplyDeleteI remember rolling my (RPG) dice collection trying to get the highest number on each to see how long it would take. Roll whole collection, remove maximums, repeat. I also did a variation where I'd roll everything, and take the lower dice and add them to the higher dice. Anything that maxed out was out of the reroll. Repeat. It was great as a kid. You could watch movies or TV while doing it too.
ReplyDeleteNerd.
ReplyDeletelooks like you need to get her a d30. Also, she almost has enough six sided dice to play warhammer 40k.
ReplyDeleteNot quite though.
ReplyDeleteWhat are the "non-#" dice?
ReplyDeleteEmoticon dice, weather dice, playing card dice, animal dice...anything with pictures instead of numbers.
ReplyDeleteGotcha. Wondered for a min if you'd given her a bunch of blank dice. That'd be mean...and funny.
ReplyDelete