After smack-talking me when I was having trouble killing a level 4 drow, he had to retreat from level 6 back to level 4 and got sent back to the Great Hall by another drow. I was able to race over and steal the treasure he'd dropped, which was just enough for me to win.
Rating the Marvel villains so far on a scale from Excelsior (good), to No-Prize (could be explained that they’re either good or bad), to Bullpen Floor (bad): Iron Monger: Excelsior Abomination: No-Prize Loki: Excelsior Red Skull: Excelsior Whiplash: Bullpen Floor Justin Hammer: Excelsior Loki again: Excelsior Mandarin: Excelsior Dark Elf what’s-his-name: Bullpen floor Hydra Conspiracy: Excelsior Ronan: Bullpen Floor Nebula: Excelsior Ultron: No-Prize Did I miss anyone?
After smack-talking me when I was having trouble killing a level 4 drow, he had to retreat from level 6 back to level 4 and got sent back to the Great Hall by another drow. I was able to race over and steal the treasure he'd dropped, which was just enough for me to win.
ReplyDeleteGood work. My kid stacks the treasure decks while I'm in the restroom.
ReplyDeleteWhat game? That looks cool.
ReplyDeleteDungeon, Matt Widmann.
ReplyDelete