Random idea for high-lethality D&D campaigns: Character death unlocks new classes and races. Maybe useful in “special snowflake” campaigns where no one reads your carefully crafted setting material. Instead you roll it out piecemeal as PCs bite the dust. “I really want to play a saurian warlock…sure, I’ll take a drink of that mystery potion.” Someone probably thought of this before.
My absolutely favorite part of this movie. Actually this couple (the bit where they're in therapy talking about sex still makes me squirm). I wish Parker Posey hadn't disappeared.
ReplyDeleteOMG I <3 Parker Posey!! PS: she's going to be the new Dr. Smith in the Netflix Lost in Space remake, apparently!
ReplyDeleteALSO this movie is fantastic. great scene selection :)
ReplyDeleteGod, I love this movie.
ReplyDeleteCatherine O'Hara walking after twisting her knee. OMG.
ReplyDeleteyoutube.com - Best in Show clip: "You're going to show Winky"
youtube.com - Best in Show (7/11) Movie CLIP - Judging the Hounds (2000) HD Fred Willard never doesn't crack me up...I want him to do blow-by-blows of Actual Plays. :D
ReplyDelete
ReplyDeleteyoutube.com - Wha' Happen??
hahah "High-Class Management" :D
ReplyDeleteThat Weimaraner has the best "done with your shit" expression I've ever seen on a dog.
ReplyDelete