Random idea for high-lethality D&D campaigns: Character death unlocks new classes and races. Maybe useful in “special snowflake” campaigns where no one reads your carefully crafted setting material. Instead you roll it out piecemeal as PCs bite the dust. “I really want to play a saurian warlock…sure, I’ll take a drink of that mystery potion.” Someone probably thought of this before.
But what if the pain from not being able to breathe, like in space or underwater was still there, but you just couldn't die from it?
ReplyDeleteCasey G. is this a Coop quote? Dude is a genius.
ReplyDeleteYeah, mind was blown.
ReplyDeleteThis is the world I live in.
ReplyDeleteneed cocaine
ReplyDeleteVitamin and fiber party woo
ReplyDeleteI am continuously impressed by your children.
ReplyDeleteWell, he tried to get out of going to school this morning by saying he was losing his voice and fake coughing, so he's kind of a rat too.
ReplyDeleteAren't we all, Casey?
ReplyDelete