Marvel Movie Marathon


Marvel Movie Marathon
"Do you want to kill Nazis?"
"Is this a test?"
"Yes."
"I don't want to kill anybody. I don't like bullies."

Comments

  1. "People forget the first country the Nazis invaded was their own."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this film. So weird that the Captian America movies are the ones that are the most captivating. It’s not the character I expected to like so much. That dude is pretty charismatic I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Somehow he makes being moral not boring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah. I wish they did more WWII movies or something. That posse he has is pretty fun / interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ramanan S The Howling Commandos show up in the Agent Carter TV series as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I only ever read two or three Captain America comics, but he's my favorite character in the movies -- Winter Soldier being my favorite Marvel movie.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Steve Sigety If you ever get in the mood, this limited series from 1992 is worth checking out and a loose resemblance to the film:

    comicstoastonish.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. trey causey Thanks for the recommendation!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Cap movies definitely started strong and got better each time. And it's kinda fitting as Cap is sort of the backbone of the Avengers, which is the backbone of the MCU.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cap is there great and soul be protected

    ReplyDelete
  11. Was Agent Carter good? I love that lady. I assume it was good since it got cancelled.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I haven't seen the 2nd season yet, but I enjoyed the 1st season quite a bit. Way more fun and interesting than Agents of SHIELD in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  13. People also forget the Nazis were in America and modeled some of their politics after ours.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Casey G. He’s just so earnest and sincere about his morals and ethics. And not a hypocrite.

    ReplyDelete
  15. the quality of the cpt america flicks (see also: wonder woman) goes to show that hollywood was already good at action movies and war movies long before they started to be okay at superhero movies

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment