Your Beat 'em Ups! Give them to me!
Your Beat 'em Ups! Give them to me! My daughter and I have played the hell out of X-Men on my PS3. I'm bored! She's not, she could blow up sentinels with Storm all day long. Are there other button-mashers out there that: -Have a playable female character (so Ninja Turtles are out) -Available on PS3 -Multiplayer I'm aware Dungeons & Dragons: Shadows of Mystara comes out in June. Can't wait. But until then, I need something new since I can't listen to "Nothing stops the Blob!" again.
It is very important to realize that if you are making a saving throw, you have already made a fatal mistake.
ReplyDeleteYeah, I failed the save, but a Bismarck guy got it. Either I had some bonuses for being new to the group and for distance from Bismarck, or he's some sort of paladin whose aura allowed me to make the save and thereby throw him under the bus.
ReplyDeleteI failed my saving throw on bureaucracy this morning. However I must have
ReplyDeletelegendary resistance to "work" because miraculously, an hour later, the
report I was asked to write, had already been completed by another.