Rating the Marvel villains so far on a scale from Excelsior (good), to No-Prize (could be explained that they’re either good or bad), to Bullpen Floor (bad): Iron Monger: Excelsior Abomination: No-Prize Loki: Excelsior Red Skull: Excelsior Whiplash: Bullpen Floor Justin Hammer: Excelsior Loki again: Excelsior Mandarin: Excelsior Dark Elf what’s-his-name: Bullpen floor Hydra Conspiracy: Excelsior Ronan: Bullpen Floor Nebula: Excelsior Ultron: No-Prize Did I miss anyone?
It is very important to realize that if you are making a saving throw, you have already made a fatal mistake.
ReplyDeleteYeah, I failed the save, but a Bismarck guy got it. Either I had some bonuses for being new to the group and for distance from Bismarck, or he's some sort of paladin whose aura allowed me to make the save and thereby throw him under the bus.
ReplyDeleteI failed my saving throw on bureaucracy this morning. However I must have
ReplyDeletelegendary resistance to "work" because miraculously, an hour later, the
report I was asked to write, had already been completed by another.