If I had a giant horn that sounded like a fart and could be heard for miles I would use it all the time. So much better than one that just sounds like a horn.
Random idea for high-lethality D&D campaigns: Character death unlocks new classes and races. Maybe useful in “special snowflake” campaigns where no one reads your carefully crafted setting material. Instead you roll it out piecemeal as PCs bite the dust. “I really want to play a saurian warlock…sure, I’ll take a drink of that mystery potion.” Someone probably thought of this before.
Rating the Marvel villains so far on a scale from Excelsior (good), to No-Prize (could be explained that they’re either good or bad), to Bullpen Floor (bad): Iron Monger: Excelsior Abomination: No-Prize Loki: Excelsior Red Skull: Excelsior Whiplash: Bullpen Floor Justin Hammer: Excelsior Loki again: Excelsior Mandarin: Excelsior Dark Elf what’s-his-name: Bullpen floor Hydra Conspiracy: Excelsior Ronan: Bullpen Floor Nebula: Excelsior Ultron: No-Prize Did I miss anyone?
He's not wrong
ReplyDeleteI also alt foosebawl.
ReplyDeleteI am anxiously awaiting Coop's Guide to Everything.
ReplyDeleteIf I had a giant horn that sounded like a fart and could be heard for miles I would use it all the time. So much better than one that just sounds like a horn.
ReplyDelete