I really regret not going this year. After missing last year I vowed to go this year, but I kept pushing it off, until I finally realized it was too late.
Rating the Marvel villains so far on a scale from Excelsior (good), to No-Prize (could be explained that they’re either good or bad), to Bullpen Floor (bad): Iron Monger: Excelsior Abomination: No-Prize Loki: Excelsior Red Skull: Excelsior Whiplash: Bullpen Floor Justin Hammer: Excelsior Loki again: Excelsior Mandarin: Excelsior Dark Elf what’s-his-name: Bullpen floor Hydra Conspiracy: Excelsior Ronan: Bullpen Floor Nebula: Excelsior Ultron: No-Prize Did I miss anyone?
I really regret not going this year. After missing last year I vowed to go this year, but I kept pushing it off, until I finally realized it was too late.
ReplyDeleteBoo. I should have badgered you.
ReplyDeleteIt's NEVER too late! You can still pay at the door. Unless, you have a prior commitment. In which case, WHY DO YOU HAVE A PRIOR COMMITMENT?
ReplyDeleteCasey G. are you planning to share the arts and crafts with those not there? Want!
ReplyDeleteI need to write up a few tables, and I'll send you the whole thing so you can run it.
ReplyDelete