The interminable waiting between swim meet events means making
characters.
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
The interminable waiting between swim meet events means making characters. Fergus is a strapping but slightly dim farm lad with poor impulse control and questionable hygiene.
Random idea for high-lethality D&D campaigns: Character death unlocks new classes and races. Maybe useful in “special snowflake” campaigns where no one reads your carefully crafted setting material. Instead you roll it out piecemeal as PCs bite the dust. “I really want to play a saurian warlock…sure, I’ll take a drink of that mystery potion.” Someone probably thought of this before.
Rating the Marvel villains so far on a scale from Excelsior (good), to No-Prize (could be explained that they’re either good or bad), to Bullpen Floor (bad): Iron Monger: Excelsior Abomination: No-Prize Loki: Excelsior Red Skull: Excelsior Whiplash: Bullpen Floor Justin Hammer: Excelsior Loki again: Excelsior Mandarin: Excelsior Dark Elf what’s-his-name: Bullpen floor Hydra Conspiracy: Excelsior Ronan: Bullpen Floor Nebula: Excelsior Ultron: No-Prize Did I miss anyone?
Where is that character sheet from? It's so familiar but I'm drawing a total blank!
ReplyDeleteI made it out of the D&D coloring book.
ReplyDeleteI'll post it.
drive.google.com - BX_Character_Sheet.pdf
ReplyDeleteCool character sheet. Is it available online?
ReplyDeleteOne comment up, Dan Domme .
ReplyDeleteCasey G. Weird, I didn't see any comments on my phone.
ReplyDelete