Rating the Marvel villains so far on a scale from Excelsior (good), to No-Prize (could be explained that they’re either good or bad), to Bullpen Floor (bad): Iron Monger: Excelsior Abomination: No-Prize Loki: Excelsior Red Skull: Excelsior Whiplash: Bullpen Floor Justin Hammer: Excelsior Loki again: Excelsior Mandarin: Excelsior Dark Elf what’s-his-name: Bullpen floor Hydra Conspiracy: Excelsior Ronan: Bullpen Floor Nebula: Excelsior Ultron: No-Prize Did I miss anyone?
Random idea for high-lethality D&D campaigns: Character death unlocks new classes and races. Maybe useful in “special snowflake” campaigns where no one reads your carefully crafted setting material. Instead you roll it out piecemeal as PCs bite the dust. “I really want to play a saurian warlock…sure, I’ll take a drink of that mystery potion.” Someone probably thought of this before.
Wish you were my papa.
ReplyDeleteWell done comrade
ReplyDeleteWhat does it display?
Ceramic animals and some old pewter wizard and dragon collectibles that I had as a kid. The kind that held crystals.
ReplyDeleteCasey G. Yesss
ReplyDeleteHey, you have a yard!
ReplyDeleteFront and back!
ReplyDeleteDid Toadbutt make the move to the new deck?
ReplyDeleteHopefully!
ReplyDelete