Rating the Marvel villains so far on a scale from Excelsior (good), to No-Prize (could be explained that they’re either good or bad), to Bullpen Floor (bad): Iron Monger: Excelsior Abomination: No-Prize Loki: Excelsior Red Skull: Excelsior Whiplash: Bullpen Floor Justin Hammer: Excelsior Loki again: Excelsior Mandarin: Excelsior Dark Elf what’s-his-name: Bullpen floor Hydra Conspiracy: Excelsior Ronan: Bullpen Floor Nebula: Excelsior Ultron: No-Prize Did I miss anyone?
1. yes, lots of times
ReplyDelete2. no
3. have your parents help you grow one in a jar, the leaves are really impressive
Yes
ReplyDeleteYes, at a crocodile farm
What Sandy said.
I mean, potatoes are alive.
ReplyDeleteApparently a potato that runs around the house at night being chased by the cat.
ReplyDeleteIt does beg the question: how long is a potato alive after it's pulled from the earth?
ReplyDeleteAll those moments lost, like tears...in the rain.
ReplyDeleteyoutube.com - My Own Eyes
ReplyDeleteI think Coop would dig this:
ReplyDelete(edited, found a better version)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwozAXixpko
If he keeps up like that the Illuminati are gonna come for him.
ReplyDeleteJarrett Crader oh man I remember that one!
ReplyDelete