I mean really they could be more civil about all this. Might hurt some Nazis feelings and you wouldn't want to upset the free exchange of ideas by doing that....
Rating the Marvel villains so far on a scale from Excelsior (good), to No-Prize (could be explained that they’re either good or bad), to Bullpen Floor (bad): Iron Monger: Excelsior Abomination: No-Prize Loki: Excelsior Red Skull: Excelsior Whiplash: Bullpen Floor Justin Hammer: Excelsior Loki again: Excelsior Mandarin: Excelsior Dark Elf what’s-his-name: Bullpen floor Hydra Conspiracy: Excelsior Ronan: Bullpen Floor Nebula: Excelsior Ultron: No-Prize Did I miss anyone?
I mean really they could be more civil about all this. Might hurt some Nazis feelings and you wouldn't want to upset the free exchange of ideas by doing that....
ReplyDeleteI literally didn't think about the connection to current events. I'm like, hell yes, those are graphic novel staples.
ReplyDeleteCollege courses' leftovers, I imagine.
ReplyDeleteThere were a couple copies of Persepolis that had copious notes.
ReplyDelete