Rating the Marvel villains so far on a scale from Excelsior (good), to No-Prize (could be explained that they’re either good or bad), to Bullpen Floor (bad): Iron Monger: Excelsior Abomination: No-Prize Loki: Excelsior Red Skull: Excelsior Whiplash: Bullpen Floor Justin Hammer: Excelsior Loki again: Excelsior Mandarin: Excelsior Dark Elf what’s-his-name: Bullpen floor Hydra Conspiracy: Excelsior Ronan: Bullpen Floor Nebula: Excelsior Ultron: No-Prize Did I miss anyone?
Great song. The original, I mean.
ReplyDeleteOnce would have been sufficient.
ReplyDeleteI thought the cover was pretty okay.
ReplyDeleteMostly I like the part after the cover.
ReplyDeleteThere is no such thing as too much Toto's Africa.
ReplyDeleteAt least it wasn't Christopher Cross! I know you're out there lurking you sonnavabitch!
ReplyDeleteAhem.
ReplyDeleteyoutube.com - Toto - Africa (metal cover by Leo Moracchioli feat. Rabea & Hannah)
That's what I posted!
ReplyDeleteAhem.
ReplyDeleteyoutube.com - Toto - Africa (Chopped & Screwed)
That is the most Paul V thing I've ever heard.
ReplyDeleteHahaha I didn’t click the link. 👀
ReplyDeleteHonestly. My favorite Toto. Twice though? Id be ecstatic on the second and just thrilled on the third.
ReplyDeleteIt's going to take a lot to drag you away from Abby
ReplyDelete