Random idea for high-lethality D&D campaigns: Character death unlocks new classes and races. Maybe useful in “special snowflake” campaigns where no one reads your carefully crafted setting material. Instead you roll it out piecemeal as PCs bite the dust. “I really want to play a saurian warlock…sure, I’ll take a drink of that mystery potion.” Someone probably thought of this before.
Hey, I'm using Jeff and Brendan's 20 questions to help me get a feel for my upcoming Perdition campaign. Never done it before. Highly recommended. http://jrients.blogspot.com/2011/04/twenty-quick-questions-for-your.html http://www.necropraxis.com/2012/02/24/20-quick-questions-rules/
Nice. Thanks.
ReplyDeleteZbottts
ReplyDeleteLoved them
ReplyDeleteI had a ton of these things.
ReplyDeleteMy younger cousins had these and passed them down to my kids
ReplyDeleteAndy Garske then where are the rest? They belong in a game. This one lone little guy the toy box.
ReplyDeleteOh man, I had totally forgotten about these, but I used to love them. The perfect combination of tiny and evocatively detailed.
ReplyDeleteI have know idea what happened to the rest. Probably given away.
ReplyDeleteBuzzsaw (from a Burger King package) was one of my favorite toys as a kid.
ReplyDeleted9nvuahg4xykp.cloudfront.net