Rating the Marvel villains so far on a scale from Excelsior (good), to No-Prize (could be explained that they’re either good or bad), to Bullpen Floor (bad): Iron Monger: Excelsior Abomination: No-Prize Loki: Excelsior Red Skull: Excelsior Whiplash: Bullpen Floor Justin Hammer: Excelsior Loki again: Excelsior Mandarin: Excelsior Dark Elf what’s-his-name: Bullpen floor Hydra Conspiracy: Excelsior Ronan: Bullpen Floor Nebula: Excelsior Ultron: No-Prize Did I miss anyone?
Random idea for high-lethality D&D campaigns: Character death unlocks new classes and races. Maybe useful in “special snowflake” campaigns where no one reads your carefully crafted setting material. Instead you roll it out piecemeal as PCs bite the dust. “I really want to play a saurian warlock…sure, I’ll take a drink of that mystery potion.” Someone probably thought of this before.
High school! Lordy.
ReplyDeleteNo kidding.
ReplyDeleteMy oldest kids are halfway to driving wtf is even happening??!!
ReplyDeleteShe had driver's ed this summer and she can get her permit in November...
ReplyDeleteCasey G. AGH!!
ReplyDeleteI'm rooting for flawless robot cars in the next 7 years
ReplyDeleteDaniel Lofton I'm 90% sure my 6 year old will never need a driver's licence.
ReplyDeleteShe's still gonna learn on a stick.
It looks like she's going to clonk her wrists together and turn into either Captain Marvel or Rick Jones.
ReplyDelete