Do you remember some guy who visited one of our classes and talked about doing paleontology/anthropology work at the Natural History Museum after the hoax was uncovered? No idea who that was or if I’m just imagining it.
Random idea for high-lethality D&D campaigns: Character death unlocks new classes and races. Maybe useful in “special snowflake” campaigns where no one reads your carefully crafted setting material. Instead you roll it out piecemeal as PCs bite the dust. “I really want to play a saurian warlock…sure, I’ll take a drink of that mystery potion.” Someone probably thought of this before.
Hey, I'm using Jeff and Brendan's 20 questions to help me get a feel for my upcoming Perdition campaign. Never done it before. Highly recommended. http://jrients.blogspot.com/2011/04/twenty-quick-questions-for-your.html http://www.necropraxis.com/2012/02/24/20-quick-questions-rules/
Jackson has an odd sense of humor that often falls flat for me.
ReplyDeleteThe Cidri fluff always was some cool shit IMO.
ReplyDeleteI like it.
ReplyDeleteThe idea that Piltdown man was not a hoax, but an orc from another universe, is pretty fun.
ReplyDeleteThis is my jam for demihumans.
ReplyDeleteDo you remember some guy who visited one of our classes and talked about doing paleontology/anthropology work at the Natural History Museum after the hoax was uncovered? No idea who that was or if I’m just imagining it.
ReplyDeleteWow, no I don't.
ReplyDeleteI think it was some guy Williams knew. Maybe it was that last semester I was there after you finished. Clearly made a huge impression.
ReplyDelete