Rating the Marvel villains so far on a scale from Excelsior (good), to No-Prize (could be explained that they’re either good or bad), to Bullpen Floor (bad): Iron Monger: Excelsior Abomination: No-Prize Loki: Excelsior Red Skull: Excelsior Whiplash: Bullpen Floor Justin Hammer: Excelsior Loki again: Excelsior Mandarin: Excelsior Dark Elf what’s-his-name: Bullpen floor Hydra Conspiracy: Excelsior Ronan: Bullpen Floor Nebula: Excelsior Ultron: No-Prize Did I miss anyone?
And it's normal. There's your work around. I'm so used to the app I hadn't even thought of that. Who knew the mobile site was so nice?
ReplyDelete😍
ReplyDeleteI knew a Canadian would appreciate my shovel.
ReplyDeleteLooks pretty high res to me.
ReplyDeleteSnow already? Crap!
ReplyDeletelooks pretty good on my end
ReplyDeleteCasey G. That shovel is as tall as you!
ReplyDeleteIt's not on the ground. This was on Instagram yesterday captioned Minnesota Gothic.
ReplyDeleteCasey G. Good caption.
ReplyDeleteHi res enough to see your buds. Whatcha listening to
ReplyDeleteThe dark grimness of the far future where there is only war.
ReplyDeleteI've been only using the mobile site on muh phone fer a while. Shit actually sort of works that way.
ReplyDelete#tooStronk
ReplyDeleteShovel HD
ReplyDeleteWhen did Abby get beard???
ReplyDelete