Rating the Marvel villains so far on a scale from Excelsior (good), to No-Prize (could be explained that they’re either good or bad), to Bullpen Floor (bad): Iron Monger: Excelsior Abomination: No-Prize Loki: Excelsior Red Skull: Excelsior Whiplash: Bullpen Floor Justin Hammer: Excelsior Loki again: Excelsior Mandarin: Excelsior Dark Elf what’s-his-name: Bullpen floor Hydra Conspiracy: Excelsior Ronan: Bullpen Floor Nebula: Excelsior Ultron: No-Prize Did I miss anyone?
At first I wanted to object, but then I remembered that GRIDSHOCK uses a d20 now, and all was well.
ReplyDeleteTUBULAR
ReplyDeleteFor sure bro!
ReplyDeleteNot enough sick sunglasses, otherwise cowabunga, dude.
ReplyDeleteStay Gnarly!
ReplyDeleteI thought sunglasses would look too busy, but maybe not?
ReplyDeletehttps://plus.google.com/photos/...
Radical.
ReplyDeleteI don't know why everyone is fighting the inevitable success of #fartknuckleDnD
ReplyDelete#FKnDnD
and yeah image much improved with shades
I will not be going full Poochie by adding a backwards hat.
ReplyDelete78.media.tumblr.com
ReplyDeleteGO BEYOND POOCHIE, INTO A GNARLY GNEW WORLD!!
ReplyDeleteyoutube.com - Gravity Falls - Diggity Dungeons & All That
ReplyDelete