One of those people who was in my circles and whose profile pic I recognized but when I looked at his stream it was so boring I didn't remember seeing any of it. So no loss.
Rating the Marvel villains so far on a scale from Excelsior (good), to No-Prize (could be explained that they’re either good or bad), to Bullpen Floor (bad): Iron Monger: Excelsior Abomination: No-Prize Loki: Excelsior Red Skull: Excelsior Whiplash: Bullpen Floor Justin Hammer: Excelsior Loki again: Excelsior Mandarin: Excelsior Dark Elf what’s-his-name: Bullpen floor Hydra Conspiracy: Excelsior Ronan: Bullpen Floor Nebula: Excelsior Ultron: No-Prize Did I miss anyone?
You too, huh?
ReplyDeleteSigns and wonders
ReplyDelete💩🔥
ReplyDeleteYesterday I saw a webcam picture of Peterson and he DEFINITELY NEEDS TO CLEAN HIS ROOM
ReplyDeleteI never see those things. I am almost as good as Ramanan S at this.
ReplyDeleteYeah I haven’t seen anything stupid here in a long time. I miss unfollowing people. Ha
ReplyDeleteOne of those people who was in my circles and whose profile pic I recognized but when I looked at his stream it was so boring I didn't remember seeing any of it. So no loss.
ReplyDeleteWhat do you have against Canadian Kermit?
ReplyDelete