I will suffer no evil. Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps December 26, 2012 I will suffer no evil.My guitar will get me through.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYcbEidtK5c Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments Scott CroomDecember 26, 2012 at 7:04 PMI've been listening to Clutch since maybe 95 and feel like my life's been wasted having totally not seen them live even once.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyCasey G.December 26, 2012 at 7:08 PMI'm sorry, Scott Croom you're right. Luckily for me they come to Minneapolis.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyScott CroomDecember 26, 2012 at 8:23 PMMorrisey is the same way. I've never seen him live. I did see him on the street in LA once but that's it.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
I've been listening to Clutch since maybe 95 and feel like my life's been wasted having totally not seen them live even once.
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry, Scott Croom you're right. Luckily for me they come to Minneapolis.
ReplyDeleteMorrisey is the same way. I've never seen him live. I did see him on the street in LA once but that's it.
ReplyDelete