Rating the Marvel villains so far on a scale from Excelsior (good), to No-Prize (could be explained that they’re either good or bad), to Bullpen Floor (bad): Iron Monger: Excelsior Abomination: No-Prize Loki: Excelsior Red Skull: Excelsior Whiplash: Bullpen Floor Justin Hammer: Excelsior Loki again: Excelsior Mandarin: Excelsior Dark Elf what’s-his-name: Bullpen floor Hydra Conspiracy: Excelsior Ronan: Bullpen Floor Nebula: Excelsior Ultron: No-Prize Did I miss anyone?
No way! I'm letting Aliens run right now as I work!
ReplyDeleteYes way! First time running it and it was a hit!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to read the play report!
ReplyDeleteTotally a hit. I'm totally a fan of this game. Now I just have to figure out how to stay in "near" range so I can use my e-cannon.
ReplyDeleteVery fun. I like the competition aspect. I've never played a RPG like that. And the story telling is very old school.
ReplyDeleteAfter action report:
ReplyDeletehttps://plus.google.com/u/0/110773650362547171117/posts/ToeXuB3KmUq