Hey, I need a list of vaguely Roman/Greek sounding city-state names for
my new campaign.
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Hey, I need a list of vaguely Roman/Greek sounding city-state names for my new campaign. Please make one up and post below. You will have my undying thanks.
Rating the Marvel villains so far on a scale from Excelsior (good), to No-Prize (could be explained that they’re either good or bad), to Bullpen Floor (bad): Iron Monger: Excelsior Abomination: No-Prize Loki: Excelsior Red Skull: Excelsior Whiplash: Bullpen Floor Justin Hammer: Excelsior Loki again: Excelsior Mandarin: Excelsior Dark Elf what’s-his-name: Bullpen floor Hydra Conspiracy: Excelsior Ronan: Bullpen Floor Nebula: Excelsior Ultron: No-Prize Did I miss anyone?
Random idea for high-lethality D&D campaigns: Character death unlocks new classes and races. Maybe useful in “special snowflake” campaigns where no one reads your carefully crafted setting material. Instead you roll it out piecemeal as PCs bite the dust. “I really want to play a saurian warlock…sure, I’ll take a drink of that mystery potion.” Someone probably thought of this before.
Troit
ReplyDeleteSpiro Valdis
ReplyDeleteLysimachus
Kyriaki
Timothea
Mihalis
Ambrosios
Triphon Yannis
Linos Kyveli
Prokypios
New Troit
ReplyDeleteExcellent, Alex Hakobian.
ReplyDeleteWest Troit.
ReplyDeleteD-Troit
ReplyDeleteTroit V
ReplyDeleteOpolis
ReplyDeleteTroit Sextus (formerly Old Opolis)
ReplyDeleteO'Polisopolis (Roman/Greek city-state taken over and renamed by Irish).
ReplyDelete(What happens in Troit Sextus stays in Troit Sextus)
ReplyDeleteYou guys.
ReplyDeleteNow going to Google Translate to enter nouns and see what comes up in latin.
Polisopolis made me laugh.
ReplyDeleteArla Alba
ReplyDeleteUrbis Stercoralis
ReplyDelete(affectionately known as "The Big Knuckle")
Phykos
ReplyDeleteXymnos
Maegonos