Rating the Marvel villains so far on a scale from Excelsior (good), to No-Prize (could be explained that they’re either good or bad), to Bullpen Floor (bad): Iron Monger: Excelsior Abomination: No-Prize Loki: Excelsior Red Skull: Excelsior Whiplash: Bullpen Floor Justin Hammer: Excelsior Loki again: Excelsior Mandarin: Excelsior Dark Elf what’s-his-name: Bullpen floor Hydra Conspiracy: Excelsior Ronan: Bullpen Floor Nebula: Excelsior Ultron: No-Prize Did I miss anyone?
I only count 6. You owe me 7 assassins!!!
ReplyDeleteThey're busy. And the guy with the spear on the left is worth the extra 7.
ReplyDeleteSpoilery:
ReplyDeleteDaniel Swensen so the one bandit dude with the sling was like a monkey spirit or something, right?
I just want to make sure I'm not crazy. Especially when everything else is played straight up until that point.
ReplyDeleteI just rolled with it. It's the only way to watch some martial arts and horror films.
ReplyDeleteAwesome flick.
ReplyDelete