I saw something like that at the hardware store, but it was too big for the spot I saw the little bugger. These are reusable too and hopefully do the trick.
David Williams we live near a creek, so they'll be released on the other side of running water with plenty of other houses to get to before they get back to ours.
Rating the Marvel villains so far on a scale from Excelsior (good), to No-Prize (could be explained that they’re either good or bad), to Bullpen Floor (bad): Iron Monger: Excelsior Abomination: No-Prize Loki: Excelsior Red Skull: Excelsior Whiplash: Bullpen Floor Justin Hammer: Excelsior Loki again: Excelsior Mandarin: Excelsior Dark Elf what’s-his-name: Bullpen floor Hydra Conspiracy: Excelsior Ronan: Bullpen Floor Nebula: Excelsior Ultron: No-Prize Did I miss anyone?
I saw something like that at the hardware store, but it was too big for the spot I saw the little bugger. These are reusable too and hopefully do the trick.
ReplyDeleteI have cats. Small creatures don't live around here anymore.
ReplyDeleteI have a cat and a deaf old dog. The mouse was inside a cupboard under the counter where the cat can't get.
ReplyDeleteTraps baited and set.
ReplyDeleteGood luck! We hold a foreign policy here in our house that I get to repatriate wildlife found in the house. Including spiders.
ReplyDeleteIf you're going to release the mice, you have to release them quite a distance (as in at least a mile) from your home, or they'll just return.
ReplyDeleteSpiders and ants in the house are shown no mercy. But I can't even step on ants outside anymore. I'm getting soft in my old age.
ReplyDeleteDavid Williams we live near a creek, so they'll be released on the other side of running water with plenty of other houses to get to before they get back to ours.
ReplyDeleteThe cat and I hear him in the wall again...be vewwy vewwy quiet...
ReplyDelete