#pixelpushing


Originally shared by Kirill Grouchnikov

#pixelpushing

When this guy sends an email to our team alias, and he asks this question about our app, and I start typing an elaborate answer, and it takes me a few minutes going back and forth between the email window and the code editor just to make sure that I'm getting all my facts straight, and as I'm typing I see that the thread has been updated by my tech lead, but I'm in the zone, so I don't click on his reply but rather keep on typing, and after I'm finally done, I decide to double-check that earlier reply, and it's exactly what I typed, but with half as many words and no unnecessary fluff, and I look at the wall of text that I almost have sent, and just before hitting the discard icon, I'm all like...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rating the Marvel villains so far on a scale from Excelsior (good), to No-Prize (could be explained that they’re...